- GoAir inducts four more planes, to add 30 additional flights
- News Live: NRIs, PIOs don#39;t need to link bank account, PAN with Aadhaar: UIDAI
- Record number of security forces slated for New Year’s Eve on Las Vegas Strip
- Black Friday TV deals look great, but …
- Alberta murder trial hears testimony from undercover Mountie known as Mr. Big
- Budget 2017: Tax on takeaway boxes to be considered
- Las Vegas man wins $820K jackpot at the Cannery
- Dogs May Be Good For The Heart, Study Finds
- Ryan Seacrest disputes 'reckless' misconduct allegations
- Grosse Pointe Farms Victorian on the lake full of postmodern surprises
- ‘Wonder’ author and director talk about teaching empathy in the age of Trump
- Detroit Christmas tree lights up Campus Martius
- The Justice League superheroes!
- McBrayer: Jesus challenges us to follow his lead
- All-star pastor Carl Lentz focuses on broader mission
- Steve Aoki is known for ‘caking’ his music fans, but getting them dressed is his latest move
- Strong earthquake rattles Tibet but only minor damage reported
- Social care: MPs seek cross-party group to 'sustain' NHS
- How to destroy any protein in any cell
- Trump halts decision to allow elephant trophy imports after uproar
- U.N. calls on El Salvador to stop jailing women for abortion
- 'The Brazilian Zika outbreak could end soon'
- When vegetables are closer in price to chips, people eat healthier
- School exacerbates feelings of being 'different' in pupils with Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Google Doodle pays tribute to V Shantaram. Here is everything you should know about the Do Aankhen Barah Haath director
- Tendex, birth of musical revolution
- The other real international artiste set to face Tekno
- Hob Nobble Gobble at Ford Field
- Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber confirm relationship with a kiss on ice
- Comedian Hari Kondabolu hosts Seattle screening of documentary “The Problem with Apu”
- Tumhari Sulu movie review: The Vidya Balan starrer feels repetitive and stretched
- An Insignificant Man movie review: The documentary on Arvind Kejriwal is a fascinating watch
Dropping to a knee, Luis Hernandez lit a small white candle and placed it beside a bed of flowers near the intersection where his little brothers’ lives ended the night before.
Rams' John Sullivan will return to his NFL roots in Minnesota on Sunday, but doesn't have nostalgia on his mindFrom www.latimes.com
John Sullivan is going home to where his NFL career began.
The Rams’ center, who has provided quarterback Jared Goff with protection and guidance during a 7-2 start, spent seven season
Photos and videos from the Week 13 high school football games in the Los Angeles area.
Find and watch the best high school sports content live on The Cube. Follow your favorite schools
After backlash, Trump says he will postpone plan to allow elephant trophy imports to allow more reviewFrom www.latimes.com
In a surprise move, the Trump administration will suspend its recent decision to allow hunters to bring elephant trophies back to the U.S. from parts of southern Africa, President Trump announc
Defending champion Matthew Fitzpatrick shot a second straight five-under-par 67 to secure a one-stroke lead halfway through the European Tour's season-ending DP World Tour Championship on Frida
'Diaper bandit' led police on high-speed chase that severely injured 6-year-old girl, prosecutors sayFrom www.latimes.com
A Los Angeles man suspected of being the so-called Diaper Bandit was charged Friday with stealing diapers from stores in the Long Beach area and leading police on a pursuit that ended with a cr
David Cunningham Jr., who succeeded Tom Bradley on the Los Angeles City Council in 1973 and emerged as a forceful voice at City Hall for African Americans, has died.
Cunningham, 82, died
Blaine Gabbert will get his first start for the Arizona Cardinals when they play the Texans in Houston on Sunday.
Coach Bruce Arians announced the decision after Friday's practice.<
- Our favorite Samsung Galaxy S8 deal is $200 ahead of Black Friday 2017
- World’s first human head transplant conducted successfully, claims Italian scientist
- Mathematician's study of 'swarmalators' could direct future science
- Archaeological research on social inequality published
- Small changes to organ procurement system could lead to more life-saving transplants
- Nevada wants to use untried execution drugs that pose risks
- Decrease in sunshine, increase in rickets
- Flu vaccine prevents hospitalization in children, study shows
While Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge won't arrive to Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disneyland until 2019, but the creative team behind the new panet they’re building now has a name.