- Jared Leto: I'd love to play Joker again
- Matt Reeves clarifies comments about 'The Batman' movie
- Taylor Swift releases new song ‘Look What You Made Me Do’
- Vivegam movie review: If you can overlook adulation, irrelevant emotions; this Ajith starrer is worth it
- Twinkle Khanna’s tweet about Triple Talak and Right To Privacy is the funniest thing you will read today!
- Shahid Kapoor’s family photo ahead of Misha’s first birthday is a perfect start to the celebrations
- Mitch Albom tells Oprah about lessons that still resonate from 'Tuesdays with Morrie'
- Taylor Swift releases new single 'Look What You Made Me Do'
Fast-growing, slow-moving Hurricane Harvey takes aim at Texas' Gulf Coast, threatening up to 35 inches of rainFrom www.latimes.com
Hurricane Harvey crept toward the Texas coast late Thursday, threatening torrential rains and punishing winds in what could be the first major hurricane to hit the United States in 12 years.
Sometimes people yell at the monthly turnout of the Los Angeles County Sheriff Civilian Oversight Commission, but on Thursday the fireworks started before some attendees could get inside.
Odyssey Sims scored a season-high 28 points, Nneka Ogwumike had 21 points and 10 rebounds, and the Sparks beat the Phoenix Mercury 82-67 on Thursday night.
Los Angeles (23-8) won its fo
The martial arts biopic “Birth of the Dragon” claims to be inspired by Bruce Lee's rise to fame in San Francisco, but it seems just as beholden to “Ip Man,” the international hit that t
Taylor Swift’s sharp-edged single “Look What You Made Me Do,” the opening salvo from her forthcoming album “Reputation” and her first new music in three years, will convey many things
- SpaceX launches FORMOSAT-5 – first satellite built, designed in Taiwan
- Reliance JioPhone pre-bookings open: Full specifications of the 4G feature phone
- Reliance JioPhone now open for pre-bookings: Here are the steps to follow
- HEY! Shake app lets viewers interact with TV
- NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter reveals snow dunes
- Infosys names former chief Nilekani as chairman, defusing feud with founders
- Ride hailing firm Grab commits $100 million to expand in Myanmar
- Chinese National Arrested in Connection with U.S. Cyberattacks
The America the Beautiful pass gives seniors age 62 and older access to federal recreational lands for a lifetime. The pass costs $10, but the price will jump to $80 starting Monday.
Tom and Renata Dorn transformed a dilapidated 1930s resort on the Mendocino coast into an enchanting B&B — but with a twist. At Mar Vista Cottages at Anchor Bay the couple renovated the prope
Orange County officials are still scrutinizing a request to use tourist tax dollars to bring the 2019 MLS All-Star game to Orlando City Stadium.
Expecting an agreement to be reached soon, Dep
Horror director Eli Roth has been tapped to shoot a 30-second commercial for Halloween Horror Nights.
Roth, whose directing credits include “Cabin Fever,” has a history at Universal Stud