- Asian shares droop, yen gains as Korean tensions rise
- Paralympian sues University of Regina over accident that left her a quadriplegic
- The ATM, now 50 years old, led consumers into new tech territory
- NFL Week 3 MNF Edition: Five Things To Look For In Tonight's Monday Night Football Game
- Russian operatives used Facebook ads to exploit America’s racial and religious divisions
- Call to cut Vat rate in North
- Markets doubt whether US interest rates will climb
- UK banks warned about their consumer loan losses
- Quitting daily aspirin therapy may increase second heart attack, stroke risk
- 'Pretty Little Liars' has a spinoff in the works and we're not surprised
- 'Big Bang Theory' premiere recap: Did Sheldon put a ring on it?
- Living with cats, cockroaches may reduce kids’ asthma risk
- Society: Cattle Baron’s Ball rustles up cancer aid
- In newly surfaced Howard Stern interview, Trump joked about giving Princess Di an HIV test
- Mandy Patinkin revives line from 'The Princess Bride'
- Harrison Ford really loved Ryan Gosling's dancing in 'La La Land'
- Obamacare repeal appears doomed after key Republican says 'no'
- New treatment for chronic throat irritation and globus sensation in the gullet
- Diabetes medicine reduces Parkinson's risk
- Study raises expectations for improved language skills in the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- Emotionally numb
- The Latest: Police say 181 arrested at Senate protest
- Mexican Americans at higher risk for liver cancer
- Brazil to reinstate protection for Amazon reserve
- See Idina Menzel's whimsical wedding dress
- How a Birmingham Muslim's suitcase became art
- Harvey forces Houston Grand Opera to set up shop in the GRB
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Hina Khan in Bigg Boss 11?
- James Norton hoping to kick off Hollywood career
- The Killers' new album could mark a new direction
- Sir Terry Wogan named greatest BBC radio presenter
- Shania Twain: 'I had to get my top hat back from a museum'
Magic Johnson: President Trump should address the problems athletes are protesting, not the protestsFrom www.latimes.com
Lakers President of Basketball Operations Magic Johnson felt two very distinct emotions when watching President Trump battle NFL teams and the Golden State Warriors this weekend.
Cowboys kneel, Cardinals lock arms with armed service members during national anthem on Monday Night FootballFrom www.latimes.com
The Medical Board of California has suspended the license of former USC medical school dean Carmen Puliafito pending a final decision on his fitness to practice medicine.
The medical boa
UCLA’s linebackers and defensive backs can feel like bystanders when a running play unfolds in practice.
The Bruins’ first-team defensive line is usually matched up against third-str
Sparks' Chelsea Gray emerges as unlikely hero in WNBA Finals rivalry producing plenty of last-shot heroicsFrom www.latimes.com
Chelsea Gray watched her highlight when family members texted it to her, and again when it popped up on her Twitter feed. But the point guard hardly indulged in her game-winning moment.
President Trump’s call for NFL owners to “fire or suspend” players who kneel during the national anthem injected a heavy dose of politics into — and, according to preliminary ratings, n
- Climate change can goad volcanoes into life
- Twitter defends decision not to remove Trump tweet threatening North Korea
- Apple Slowing Down iPhone X Production While Still Gauging iPhone 8 Sales
- WATCH: Woman Stranded In Airport Overnight Dances With Terminal Staff To Kill Time
- Google is Siri's favorite search engine again
- Uber CEO apologizes to London, saying his company 'got things wrong'
- Man jailed for hitting Woking teacher with car
- Dubai joins race to become first city with flying taxis
TALLAHASSEE — Florida Keys tourism officials said Monday they will meet Gov. Rick Scott's Oct. 1 deadline to reopen to visitors after Hurricane Irma pounded Monroe County.